The first visit usually lasts about an hour.
- A comprehensive history will be taken and recorded, a lot of questions will be asked.
- An extensive chiropractic examination is performed and recorded and if necessary, further testing e.g. x-rays will be requested.
- A postural examination can be performed alongside.
- Your complaint is discussed and Chiropractic is explained clearly, before and during your consultation to ensure that there are no misunderstandings.
- A full spinal adjustment will be performed.
- Soft tissue modalities may also be indicated.
- Chiropractic adjustments are fast and mostly pain-free.
- Re-testing with feedback will be incorporated regularly to ensure progression.
- Please feel free to ask as many questions as you want at any time.
- Exercise and Nutritional information will be provided throughout your chiropractic journey.
Commonly treated conditions:
Sports/ Athletic injuries
Muscle and ligament strains
Neck Pain and Stiffness
Pains associated with Pregnancy
Chronic sinus issues
Poor immune system function
I treat babies and children as well
And so many more… contact me today to book your consultation.